We are excited to offer dental treatment with the Biolase EpicX and Waterlase lasers. With these lasers, Dr. Laubmeier can perform many dental procedures more efficiently, with less discomfort, and with quicker recovery than traditional methods. On top of that, most procedures can be performed with NO anesthetic which means NO SHOT!
Dr. Laubmeier is an Associate Fellow in the World Clinical Laser Institute (WCLI) where he received his training. Dr. Laubmeier and his staff are trained to perform a wide variety of procedures like:
- Filling cavities on permanent and baby teeth
- Laser Assisted Root Canal Therapy and Pulpotomies on baby teeth
- Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy and Scaling and Root Planing
- Gingival Re-contouring to improve a "gummy" smile
- Removing oral gowths like tissue tags and fibromas from lip and cheek biting
- Fixing tongue and lip ties:
Breastfeeding issues with newborns and infants
- Treating painful canker and col-md-6d sores
- Laser Pain Therapy for TMJ problems
- In-office Laser Assisted Teeth Whitening
We encourage you to contact our office to see how our dental lasers can help to treat your dental needs.